SSR's Case controversy

 We all are aware of SSR's case..right...My question to everybody is that are we above law? Because we never allow anybody to speak up completely and declare them criminals...We are saying Rhea chakroborty abetted Sushant for committing suicide..But why we guys do not want to let the accused speak her mind...A soul that is gone now , are we doing justice with him?? All the time news and theories are after his image that's made by him in so many years..And above all whatever wrong has happened is just because of that girl...I m not here to support anyone..But if there is law then freedom of speech should be for all...We previously had Divya bharti and parveen Barbi like superstars also...They also committed suicide but nobody then tried this much hard for thier justice..There could also be a boy who did so..But no..this time everybody is getting a girl to frame..Coz it can clear so many stories for girls like..A girl is a reason behind spoiling a boy's life..Why?? Isn't it a puritan mentality?? That's why all the boys are feeling connection with SSR's case... They've got an opportunity to send rape and death threats to a girl..Do we belong to such lousy society??? I am sorry we don't...I request everybody  please not to pass your judgements and keep your mouths shut until court declares guilty to the accused..stop settling your scores..please...Fight for the truth only...Not for gal vs boy...I am sure very soon the results will be declared after all we have elections upcoming in Bihar...Leaving this matter..A girl who is supporting SSR, kangana, everyday she is also getting threats for not coming back to her workplace..Are yar; what's the problem?? Is this the equality you guys proclaim?? No...So I would request everybody to please clam yourself up until results are declared... After this message I know some of my fellows start messaging me aisa nahi h vaisa nahi h.. You are naive..You know nothing...So guys plz don't do that..I wrote what I felt..I want truth to prevail but following laws not by assumptions of news channels and personal experiences...please...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patni (Nari aj ki)

Umeed

Shikayten